Sunday, January 22, 2012

What I Wore - I had no idea I'm a Giants fan

 Blazer - Gap (so old... circa 2004), Tee - F21, Jeans - F21, Boots - Nine West, Earrings - F21

I went through my closet yesterday and purged 6 bags of clothes, shoes, & handbags I don't use any more. I was very honest with myself and tried a lot of things on to make sure I got rid of things that don't fit properly. I haven't worn this blazer in a LONG time but since it's in good shape, I kept it and threw it over my tshirt before heading out to run some errands. I had no idea the Giants were playing today (I'm really clueless about football) and Serg seemed surprised I had worn my blue "New York" tee. Sorry husband, I did not do that on purpose. I'm not the type who would cheer for a team just because you do, lol.

By the way, I don't understand how we always tend to get snow on weekENDS. I only like the white stuff on weekDAYS when it could potentially close or delay schools from opening ;) All the snow in our yard made it so bright out that I'm squinting in all of my pictures...

Wondering how I got my hair so straight? Probably not but I'm gonna tell you anyway! My Hana straightener finally came 2 weeks ago and I am IN LOVE. First of all, it came in an amazing package filled with goodies.

I love that I now have a silicone mat to put the iron on so I don't burn our cabinets or countertop (anymore...). The straightener has multiple heat settings, doesn't snag, and leaves my hair looking as shiny as it would if I had gotten a professional blow out. IN LOVE I tell you. I have yet to use it to curl my hair but I am sure it'll be just as fantastic. This is a great product and I might indulge in purchasing a Hana blow dryer when mine poops out.




3 comments:

  1. cute outfit
    http://fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is beyond cute. you look stunning, love. adore it. stop by sometime. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I'm glad I didn't get rid of the blazer. I'm definitely going to try to wear it more than once every 4 years now, lol.

    ReplyDelete