Friday, January 6, 2012

What I Wore - Gingham & Animal Print (again)


Cardigan - F21, Shirt - NY & Co., Skirt - Old Navy (hemmed), Belt - Charlotte Russe, Tights - Target, Ankle Boots - c/o my sister (Sole Society)

I have had this skirt for years and never really wore it because I thought it was too long. I finally got the courage to hem it myself and I don't think it turned out too bad! I'm sure you have noticed that I love this blue gingham shirt and this gray cardigan. If I were to calculate the cost per wear, it'd probably be around 2 cents. I have paired this shirt with my animal print belt before during my 30 for 30 challenge here: Big Hair & Cheetah Print. I dunno why, but I think it works.

Thanks again to my sister for the awesome ankle boots!


3 comments:

  1. Love the combo of gingham and animal print - such a great mix of two prints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mix of different items. Like Katherine, I love animal print and gingham.

    <3

    The Fashionable ESQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! That gingham shirt gets a lot of play in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete