Friday, January 27, 2012

What I Wore - Casual Bubble Print for Work?


 Blazer - Banana Republic, Dress - Old Navy, Tights - Target, Boots - Enzo Angoli, Watch - Coach

I don't think TGIF ever meant so much to me as it does today. It's truly been a hellish and exhausting week with sales presentations every day. Today it's raining and gloomy and I wish I could just curl back into bed until noon but I'm running out to another presentation about an hour away. Bleh. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this outfit. The dress is really cute with a cardigan (worn here) but I wanted to try to make it a little more work appropriate with a structured blazer. Maybe it's the wrong blazer. Hm.

Anyway, I can NOT wait until tomorrow for my girls' trip to Atlantic City with my friends! I found an awesome pair of black sequin shorts by Jessica Simpson that I'm excited to style. What are your fun plans for this weekend?




1 comment:

  1. Love it...but if you would just cut that hair....

    ReplyDelete