Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I Wore - Black Turtleneck, Wide Leg Jeans

 Turtleneck Sweater - Ann Taylor, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - UrbanOg, Necklace - Loehmann's, Bracelet - F21

Looking over that first picture makes me think Beyonce's "Bootilicious" should have been playing in the background but it's SO ridiculously cold today that the wind blowing my hair around only added to my rush to get back inside. We were so spoiled to have mid 40s to 50 degree weather up until yesterday. I am NOT ready for the cold that's approaching. And I'm sure none of you want pictures of me in sweats and fuzzy robe ;)



2 comments:

  1. The lip color suits you. Nice
    Kemi
    www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been more courageous with lip color lately :)

    ReplyDelete