Friday, December 16, 2011

What I Wore - Thriller Pants aka Red Skinnies

We met friends for drinks last night in Hoboken to celebrate our friend Kevin's birthday. We always have such a great time with our friends, laughing until our faces hurt plus, I needed the social interaction and an excuse to wear my new red jeans :) I had been pinning tons of outfit inspiration on Pinterest with red skinnies and I finally came across a pair that fit me for $14.99 at Marshalls. Here's my inspiration pic of Ashley Greene (now if only my hair could be that perfect!):

It's not easy taking photos of myself indoors with no natural light so I'm not thrilled with the quality of this one but it's the only one I got...
Jeans - Paris Blues (Marshalls), Sweater - F21, Necklace & Earrings - Henri Bendel, Shoes - Moda Espana

After a couple of beers at the bar, Sergio decided to tell me that he really liked my red pants... they reminded him of the Thriller video... and he proceeded to serenade me. I don't know if that was a compliment exactly. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment