Thursday, December 1, 2011

What I Wore - Monochromatic with a POP

 Scarf - F21, Cardigan - F21, Dress - F21, Tights - Express, Boots - Bandolino, Belt - F21, Headband - F21

Clearly I need to shop at Forever 21 again like I need another hole in my head. Although the store can be massive, messy, and intimidating, if you're in the right state of mind (i.e. calm & have time on your hands) you can find some great pieces. This cardigan was $12 and I've had it for 4 winters. It's held up 100 times better than my J Crew cardigans (which no longer exist in my closet b/c of holes). Here are a few of the million times I've worn it: here, here, here, here, and here. And this cute little grey dress? Well, I remixed it here and here.

So I guess I shouldn't be too ashamed of my head to toe F21 outfit even though I'm going to be 28 and half the store includes outfits 16 year olds wear, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment