Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore - Loft Pleated A-Line in Flame

I had my eye out for a red or orange skirt for some time now and while browsing at the Loft, came across this pleated a-line on sale with an extra 50% off. 


Funny thing about this skirt is that it does not run true to size (unlike most pieces at the Loft for me)... I started off trying on a 6P (HUGE on me), then a size 4 (still huge),  and the next size available was a 0. I laughed to myself, thinking "There's no way..." andddd it fit. Um, haven't been a size 0 since I was 12. Talk about vanity sizing.

I'm not usually a huge fan of a-line skirts for my body type but it isn't very wide so I decided to give it a shot. For $25, it's not a bad deal.

 Sweater - August Silk, T-Shirt - H&M, Skirt - Loft, Tights - Target, Shoes - Aerosoles, Belt - NY&Co

Outfit inspired by:


No comments:

Post a Comment