Thursday, December 8, 2011

What I Wore - I Gotta Cheer Up

 Blazer - H&M, Dress - F21, Tights - Express, Shoes - UrbanOg, Necklace - Henri Bendel

Yesterday was a rough day... not only did I have a huge sales presentation for a new product 2 hours away, but my boss rode down with me, it was pouring the whole day, and a ton of people got laid off from the company, including one of my favorite sales reps. Talk about emotionally draining.

Today I have to make a sales call in a near by district since the sales rep can't even call customers anymore (insert sad face). Augh. My colleagues and I will be adding more to our workload which will probably mean more traveling. I don't understand how people do this to others before the holidays. Talk about Scroogeness.

I hope this weekend will bring some sunshine because I need it.


2 comments: