Friday, December 30, 2011

What I Wore - Happy Birthday to ME! :)

 Top - Old Navy, Belt - F21, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - UrbanOg

Today is my 28th birthday... Honestly, I don't feel any different than when I turned any other age. I'm starting to wonder when I'm going to wake up and think, "I'm a grown up".

I woke up this morning to find a little silver wrapped box on my nightstand: Serg's present. Let me tell you that he is amazing at picking out my gifts but this year he really went above and beyond because I got the David Yurman ring I've wanted for years with my birthstone:


How amazing is my husband? Oh, I can't forget to mention that he planned a wonderful surprise birthday party for me on Wednesday night with our friends and family in a really nice bar in Jersey City called Port O Lounge. It was so great to spend time with everyone and celebrate my birthday. I had no idea about any of his plans and luckily I wanted to wear a pair of shoes my sister sent me so I dressed up a bit, lol. Otherwise, I would have shown up to my own party in jeans and chucks.

 Blouse - Loft, Black Skinnies - Loft, Necklace - F21, Shoes - Sole Society (thanks Nat!)

At the party my mom and dad surprised me with a new Michael Kors watch. Mom has the same one so now we're twinsies! lol I am LOVING the rose gold and the sparkles.
My plans for the rest of my birthday include lunch with my parents at the Cheesecake Factory and then watching The Muppets movie with them. Serg and I are going to have a delicious sushi dinner at our favorite restaurant of all time Ginger Sushi and split a bottle of Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet wine. Can't get any better than that! I am truly blessed :)




3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday beautiful! Love the dotted paired with red! You look stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask where you got that top - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stephanie - Thank you so much! Have a great New Year, I'm sure you're going to wear something fabulous.

    @Laura - It's from Old Navy. Bought it October.

    ReplyDelete