Saturday, December 3, 2011

What I Wore - Can't Go Wrong with Black

 Scarf - F21, Top - Target, Leggings - Target, Boots - Target

Ok, so I was in head to toe F21 the other day and today it's Target. This top is actually a cowlneck shirt with really cute buttons on the sleeves (available here for $12!). I love how comfy it is and it's long enough to cover my bottom so I can wear it with skinnies or these awesome leggings. You can't see the detail in the picture but the leggings have ponte seams down the legs so they look dressier. The material is thicker as well as the waistband (they aren't super low cut) so it doesn't create that dreadful muffin top. They will be a winter staple for sure.

I've been having a love relationship with braiding my hair lately and I followed this tutorial for a Fishtail Braid from The Beauty Department. Super easy and I love me some Lauren Conrad! It's an easy way to keep hair out of my face and not need to flat-iron/blow out.

Had a great gab/shopping session with an old friend this morning. I have a handful of friends who have known me since kindergarten and I couldn't be luckier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment