Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore - Black Stretch Mini & Patterned Tights


 Sweater - Loft, Skirt - H&M, Tights - Target, Boots - F21, Necklace - Loehmanns (old)

I'm getting sick of my poses and taking pictures in the hidden nook on the side of our house so I tried my closet a couple of nights ago. Don't mind the plywood floors and lack of molding... Serg is still working on installing the laminate and my closet is the last of our list because there is SO much to take out of it.

I think I would be more comfortable taking pictures in different places outside if I had a remote control and didn't have to wait for the timer but they don't make remotes for my model. I'm really tempted to pick up a Canon digital SLR that's on sale right now at Target and call it a birthday gift but I don't do well with big purchases like that. I'll end up breathing into a paper bag, crying, and returning it. Not normal right? For those of you with a SLR, what made you decide on the big purchase?



No comments:

Post a Comment