Monday, December 5, 2011

OMG, I WON! lol, I never win anything!

I submitted an entry for a HANA Professional Flat Iron on i am Khatu's blog last week thinking nothing of it. I never win anything... Well she chose a winner at random last night and it was ME! Yippee! What an awesome way to wake up on a Monday.

If you have never gone over to i am Khatu's blog, you should stop by. She has wonderful style, is adorably petite, and knows how to put together outfits that are fashion forward but wearable.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I entered also. Just came back to your blog after a really long time. Your's was the first outfit blog I stalked before stumbling on the many 100 blogs I now follow; and before starting my own blog
    Kemi at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I look forward to straightening my hair, lol.
    Good luck w/ your blog :)

    ReplyDelete