Monday, December 26, 2011

8 Pairs of Shoes! EIGHT!

My little sister moved to LA and now works for a PR firm whose clients include NYX and Essie so every once in a while she'll send me some products to play with. Recently they started working with Sole Society and this Christmas she sent me 8 pairs of shoes. Yes, EIGHT.


I think she hoarded all the size 6s that came through her office and mailed me a giant box. How lucky am I?! I can't wait to pair them up with some cute outfits.

While I can't stand how far away she is from us, I guess this job has it's perks ;)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the red and grey pair in the back...tell her that your girlfriend is a size 7 1/2... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous of your new shoes! I really like the gray bow flats(?) and the red snakeskin flats. Can't wait to see how you style them!

    ReplyDelete