Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Wore: This is as creative as I can get, lol

Last night while planning what I was going to wear today, I really wanted to whip out my bold colored tights for the first time. I had bought a pair of bright blue, magenta, and purple tights last year on sale at Target for $2.50 and I still haven't figured out how to wear them. Thanks to my new obsession Pinterest, I found these inspirational pictures:


Unfortunately, I'm meeting my boss this morning to go over a presentation and she's a stickler for all things boring and old, lol. So, I had to stick with black tights... with a little texture! 

 Flannel: F21, Cami: F21, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Skirt: Ann Taylor, Tights: Target, Shoes: Urban Og, Necklace: gifted, Watch: Coach

 Maybe next time I'll feel courageous and throw on my blue tights with this outfit. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I would definitely like to see how you style the blue tights!

    Katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just laughing out loud...and you know why!

    ReplyDelete