Friday, November 11, 2011

What I Wore: NJEA Teacher's Convention

A while back, my mother gave me her tripod and I tried it out today for the first time. I was going to give it a shot (hehe) in our backyard but our neighbors are ALWAYS outside smoking and I felt like a creep taking a picture of myself. So I found a little nook in between our house & garage where no one could really see me! Maybe after a few tries I'll find the courage to use my giant backyard for pictures, lol.

 Blazer - F21 (here), Tank - Target, Belt - Aldo, Skirt - Ann Taylor, Tights - F21, Shoes - Urbanog, Watch - Coach

Today I presented at NJEA's Teacher's Convention in Atlantic City. It's a huge event and the room where I held my workshop could hold 330 people! I was really nervous at first but luckily I only had 46 people, whew!

So glad it's Friday, we have a fun-filled weekend coming up. :))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment