Sunday, November 6, 2011

What I Wore: Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my beautiful mother's birthday! We had a great breakfast at our usual place in Montclair to celebrate and spend some time together. Serg & I got her a Coach laptop case since she just recently bought a MacBook and is slightly obsessed with it, lol.


Although I have not posted any outfits of the day (that's what OOTD means, it took me a while to figure it out, hahaha) since the 30 for 30 challenge, I figured since I'm kinda in a crafting rut after our wedding, I would start posting some again. With all this Kardashian talk this week, I channeled Kourtney's look as inspiration. We have similar coloring, she's short like I am, & girl's got some style (despite anything else, lol).

Top: F21, Belt: my mom's from the 90's, Jeans: AG, Shoes: ShoeDazzle

Notice the awesome tree blocking our entrance? Well, it's one of many that fell on our property after the horrendous snow storm we got last week. We had no power from Saturday-Wednesday! Luckily, my parents took us in & allowed us to shower, enjoy electricity, and eat their food. :) They're awesome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment