Sunday, November 6, 2011

Attempting Weekly Meal Planning

As a working woman, there are many days when I get home later than usual and have no desire to plan dinner. So, in attempts to be more creative and less stressed about making dinner, I am going to give weekly meal planning a try. There are tons of amazing bloggers that post their meal plans & I used them for inspiration :)

Sunday - Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
Monday - Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Tuesday - Angel Chicken
Wednesday - Fish Tacos
Thursday - Chicken Cheddar Bundles
Friday - Three Cheese Pasta Bake

While it did take a little time to figure out this week, I am sure it'll get easier. And I only shopped for this week's menu, so we will be less likely to find a moldy tomato in our veggie drawer, lol.

Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment