Thursday, November 24, 2011

10 Day You Challenge: Nine Loves

How fitting to have the 9 loves on Thanksgiving!

1. My husband. He's the reason I smile everyday.

2. My family. I wouldn't be me without them.

3. Our puppy Fifi. I can't get enough of that smushy face.

4. Traveling. Serg & I were lucky enough to go to Hawaii this year and we're planning on more exotic places next year.

5. Reading. I set a goal of 50 books for 2011 and I'm at 39 right now, I hope I can do it!
 
 6. Yummy food. Anything cheesy, creamy, chocolately, and delicious.

7. Shoes, clothes, & make up. What girl doesn't?!

8. Trying new things. Whether it's new hairstyles, crafts, food, places, it's always an adventure!

9. My awesome friends. Because life just wouldn't be as fun without them.

Happy Thanksgiving all! We have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment