Monday, November 28, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 8 Fears

1. Losing a loved one. I know death is a part of life but just thinking about it freaks me out.

2. Pregnancy and child birth. The whole "human growing inside another human" creeps me out and just don't seem natural. And the whole "human coming out of a human" grosses me out on another level. Barf.

3. Small, tight spaces. I'm seriously claustrophobic.

4. Rodents. I don't think I need to explain this one, lol. When I used to teach, our building had a mouse problem and I once climbed on top of a 1st grader's desk & screamed like a girl. My 1st graders talked about it all year. All rodents are so disgusting! I include gerbils, hamsters, squirrels, and chipmunks in this category.


5. Terminal illness. Watching a loved one slowly deteriorate. *shivers*

6. Being broke. And ending up living in a cardboard box.

7. Ghosts, zombies, crazy killers with chainsaws, things that grab you from underneath your bed. I'm not good at watching scary movies. They haunt me for weeks and I can't sleep without the lights on & Serg next to me.

8. The end of the world. I'm big into post-apocalyptic fiction and I don't think I have the survival abilities to make it out, lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment