Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My sister is the BEST MOH EVER! - A teeny peek at my bachelorette party

My sister did an amazing job at planning my bachelorette party. She really paid close attention to detail and chose places that would be a great time for me and all of my friends. I'm so lucky to have her as a sister!

Here are a few pictures:
Dinner!
Limo ride :) 
All the girls @ the club (ignore the bald guy... he jumped in last minute & the picture I had w/o him was blurry. Grr)  
Sparklers & penis straws, lol
My bff, sister, MOH :)

We had a blast... can't you tell? lol

1 comment:

  1. Welcome for attend this party i ;like very much attend night party...
    pecker straws
    Buy Naughty Girlz Straws - 20 Pack of Drinking Straws - Funny Cocktail Gifts - Drinking Games Accessories - Adult Party Supplies - Bachelorette Party Favors (Black): Straws - Amazon.com ? FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases.

    ReplyDelete