Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love Is in the Air - Wedding Bubbles

When I told my mother that Kirkpatrick Chapel (our ceremony site) does not allow throwing rice, petals, streamers, or anything that needs to be cleaned up after the ceremony, she was worried that Serg & I wouldn't have a proper exit. I never really thought about our "exit" from the chapel but I figured bubbles would be the easiest fix.

Well, so I thought. The first set of 90 bubbles I purchased from Dollar Tree (9 for $1) looked like this:
My mother said they were hideous and my father told me it looked like a vial to hold a urine sample (my dad has a way with words) . Point taken guys. Serg's nephews are going to love the 90 pocket-sized bubbles they're about to receive, lol.

I took my mother's advice and went to Michael's with a 40% off coupon to get prettier bubbles (cue eye roll). I created a sticker on round Avery labels, cut out tags on my Cricut, & tied a ribbon around the top:

Add a cute basket from IKEA, a sign using our wedding clip art and matted on sparkly blue paper and our bubbles are DONE:

I hope people get their lungs ready... That's a lot of bubbles to blow, hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment