Monday, April 11, 2011

Our Save the Dates

I really went back & forth between the decision to send out "save the dates" for our wedding. There are SO many adorable & stylish options that it can be overwhelming. Since we had an engagement session with our photographer, Nadya & our good friend Ruth had also taken some great pictures of us, it seemed like a way to use the photos. After looking all over blogs, wedding magazines, & Etsy, I finally narrowed it down to a magnet or a postcard. Luckily, I had received an email from Vistaprint (omg, obsessseedddd) featuring 10 free postcard-sized magnets. SWEET!

I scoured Etsy & Wedding Paper Divas for some inspiration, fiddled around with Powerpoint & came up with these:
I made two orders of the 10 free magnets on Vistaprint with the slowest shipping & ended up paying a little less than $8 for our save the dates. Not bad, if I do say so myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment