Wednesday, April 20, 2011

15/50: Water for Elephants

Finished my reread just in time for the movie this weekend! Unlike Serg, who has been "reading" this book since we went to Puerto Rico... in February 2009... *smh*. This is definitely one of my top 15 favorite books. I didn't think I would be as moved while rereading it, but I cried just like I did the first time. I'm looking forward to Reese Witherspoon & Christoph Waltz's performances but I really hope icky-faced Robert Pattinson doesn't ruin the movie with his awful acting!

2 comments:

  1. RP is really good at looking turned on per usual. But that's not too distracting. Reese is a doll in this. And Christopher Waltz is the perfect bad guy! Loved the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was worried about robert pattinson being in it too! But it's not that bad. he technically is the main character, but it's really all about reese and the evil guy anyway

    ReplyDelete