Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Friends Are My Lucky Charms - Hoboken St. Patty's

Last Saturday, Sergio & I woke up early, dressed in green, & headed over to Hoboken to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day. Anyone in the area knows that Saint Patrick's Day in Hoboken can be chaotic (which is why the governor is changing the celebration to a weekday next year, BOOOO!) but our friends Krissy & Jeff invited us over to their place for some green bagels & mimosas.

I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends who have amazing significant others who get along, lol. It makes life so enjoyable & easy!

So, you can't really tell in the picture but I made the headband I'm wearing. I had this cute shamrock headband I bought at Dollar Tree when I was teaching but I couldn't find it that morning. I grabbed two shades of green felt, cut out a clover & it's shadow on Sure Cuts A Lot with my Cricut, traced, snipped, hot-glued, & TA-DA: Shamrock Headband!

Not my greatest creation but it worked! It might even get another wear as the real Saint Patty's Day approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment