Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And It's Over! 30for30 #30!!!!

I wanted to go out with a bang... with an outfit that was really remixed, slightly out of my comfort zone, & maybe even a little outlandish. But, I have to meet with my boss today and as we all know, she's a stickler for my "business" attire & always wants me in a jacket. The craziest thing I can get away with is with textured tights, lol.
Jacket: F21, Tank: Old Navy, Skirt: Ann Taylor, Tights: Target, Shoes: UrbanOg, Belt: Aldo Watch: Coach

I feel great in this outfit... the Chanel-esque jacket is one of my favorite new pieces (thanks for picking it out Serg!) & I plan on remixing it more often now that I have access to the rest of my closet. Oh man, I can't wait to get in there & shake things up! ;)


4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, those tights are fun! And CONGRATS on finishing! I am almost there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Congrats on finishing, Renata! I bet it feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely adorable!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo for doing the 30 for 30!!! Super cute look!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete