Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 for 30 Recap: Outfits 1-30


Now that I finished the challenge, I think I'll join the next time it comes around. Yes, it was difficult at times but I've never put together most of these combinations so I've learned a thing or two. Next time, I'll add more pieces for days I work from home/weekends. I could have added another pair of jeans since there was a button down & a sweater I never wore... I really relied on my scarves, belts, & necklaces to make outfits more exciting and I'll definitely continue to do that. I'm so ready to dive back into my whole closet... it has been lonely ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After working with 30 pieces, this looks slightly intimidating, lol

I am going to blog about my crafts again but I think I'll continue posting some fun outfits every once in a while too. I just need to bribe my photographer with brownies & kisses ;)


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being done - I'm only halfway through. I blame not having a sweet photographer and having to take all the shots myself ;)

    I totally agree about relying on scarfs and jewellery - I am already using these to get creative, so I'll have to take it to a whole new level in my second half of the remix. Luckily I can check out all your outfits for some ideas now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked 13 and 26! Hip closet BTW!
    I have a great giveaway going on! 2 necklaces and a foulard! Please, come follow me... http://desperate4fashion.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete