Monday, March 21, 2011

12/50 - Something Borrowed


Why have I been insisting on reading crappy chick-lit lately?! I guess after having a hard time getting through the last book, chick-lit is an easy way to go. I saw the trailer for the movie adaption of Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed and since it gave me the impression that the main character (Ginnifer Goodwin) would end up with the quirky, less traditionally attractive friend played by The Office's John Krasinski, I figured I'd give it a shot. Needless to say... this is one book where I hope the movie is better.

3 comments:

  1. so cute!!
    i absolutely in love with you blog!
    =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i love reading crappy chick-lit too. it's like junk food for the brain. :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a blog award!
    http://thecraftykaity.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-updates.html

    ReplyDelete