Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Unexpected Day Home = Lots of Naps & Dinner Dates 30for30 #23 & #24

I was all set to drive to Baltimore this morning for a sales presentation. I made it to Dunkin Donuts near our house for a much needed cup of coffee when I got an email about it being canceled. WHOO! So I high-tailed it back home, threw on some sweats & slept, lol. Unfortunately, I'll still have to drive to Baltimore AND back tomorrow (sad face). Here's what I looked like before I threw myself on my couch:

Blazer: Ann Taylor, Pants: Gap, Shirt: NY & Co., Belt: Gap? (I've had it since the 7th grade, lol)

Since my mom is in California visiting my sister, my dad invited me out for dinner tonight, just the two of us. We've always had father/daughter dates in the past and I LOVE them. 

 Sweater: Target, Cami: F21, Jeans: F21, Boots: Target, Necklace: Henri Bendel

The highlight of my night was when I told him we hired our wedding DJ & he said, "Can he play Aventura?" lol. Gotta love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment