Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Funday - 30for30 #22

Just another typical Sunday: brunch with the parentals @ Raymonds, a quick stop at the mall to try on wedding bands, and silly movies & snuggles on the couch tonight. I couldn't ask for more!

Cardigan: F21, Tank: Old Navy, Jeans: F21, Boots: Target, Scarf: F21 (don't mind the tag hanging out, grr), Sunglasses: Juicy Couture

I wanted a detail shot of the ring I'm wearing... This is what Sergio gave me:
We cracked up for a good 5 minutes. Serg is getting good at taking creepy pictures of me. And yes, I did have the manicurist paint my ring fingers a different color on purpose (the jeweler asked me). My sister does it all the time & I figured I'd give it a try. Life needs a little silliness :)


2 comments:

  1. super cute outfit....totally me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your blog. First style blog I've seen with real outfits. And affordable too

    ReplyDelete