Sunday, February 13, 2011

OOOHH We're Half Way There! 30for30 #15 & 100th post!

I'm so happy that I'm reaching two mile-stones in one post! I'm at my 15th outfit for the 30 for 30 Remix Challenge AND this is my 100th post :) I definitely have been blogging more than I was in the beginning & it feels great!

We had a typical Sunday morning today: brunch with my parents (at Vicki's in Westfield this time) & then we stopped over at Barnes & Noble for a cup of coffee and magazine reading. It was nice not to have too many plans for the weekend and just do what we felt like doing. Next weekend seems like it'll be a different story... we have 2 parties in one night on Friday (although it sounds like fun, it just stresses me out). But, I can't wait for Valentine's Day tomorrow! Serg & I have fancy plans... which means, a fancy outfit #16 ;) You'll have to wait for tomorrow to see, for now you're stuck w/ my quick & boring Sunday outfit.

Sweater: Loft, Camisole: F21, Jeans: F21, Sneakers: All Star, Earrings: Tiffany & Co., Necklace: F21, Bracelet: F21


No comments:

Post a Comment