Friday, February 4, 2011

Lunch Date on a Friday Afternoon 30for30 #5

One of the main things I LOVE about my job is how flexible my schedule is. Since most schools don't schedule in-services or sales presentations on Fridays, I usually work from home. And since I don't have to be anywhere, as long as I have my phone with me & can easily check email, I'm free to do as I please. Today, I'm having lunch with my mom & stopping by Home Goods (Since I'm not shopping for clothes, Home Goods is ok, right?)

Dress: Loft, Sweater: F21, Tights: F21, Boots: Target, Belt: Gap (circa 1997, lol), Earrings: NY & Co.

Today might be another 2 outfit day because Serg & I have our first Pre-Cana meeting tonight, yay. Can you sense the sarcasm? Wish me luck, I'm going to need it...

1 comment:

  1. That's a great dress, I love a unique print. This gives me a good idea for my wrap dress that I need to remix. Great job!
    I have a link up every Wednesday for anyone who wears jewelry with an outfit, hope to see you there sometime(this Wednesdays link up is still open too)!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete