Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Longest Day EVER 30for30 #17

Shirt: NY & Co., Dress: F21, Tights: Express, Boots: Bandolino, Belt: NY & Co., Watch: Coach
  (even Fifi is sad I had to leave so early, lol)
 
Augh, 12 hour day today! I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to get to Mahwah (which is an hour northwest, augh) this morning for an in-service on a technology program. I know I'm risking sounding like a horrible person, but I have VERY little patience explaining how to do anything on a computer. IT'S 2011!!! If you do not know how to work your way around Windows, you should be fired. Ok, that's a little harsh, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So here I am, sitting in a gorgeous computer lab in an elementary school, booked for the WHOLE day (8am-3pm) to show 22 teachers how to set up their class list on an internet based program. I'm going show them how to do something that should take the NORMAL 21st century human being less than 5 minutes to learn. Not to mention there are webinars and "help" buttons on the website they can check out. Why am I here all day? Oh, because teachers are going to come to me whenever they have free time. Rather than just planning 20 minutes after school, I'm stuck in the boonies with no signal on my AT&T OR Verizon phone ALL DAY. (wahhh <--- Snooki style)

Oh, and then after this I have to go another district (an hour away) for a parent meeting from 6:30-7:30pm. I know, I know, the world's tiniest violin is playing the saddest song for me right now... but can I pout? ;)

5 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute!

    ❤ Katherine at sparklefarklediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this outfit,

    and your kitchen and your puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Kim! Your whole style is chic! This dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! That's so sweet :) You made my (very long) day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Renata!! You & your blog (and your pup) are so adorable! I'm remixing as well, found you through Kendi's site! I'm looking forward to more of your remixes! OXO

    ReplyDelete