Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's a Black & White Kind of Day: 30for30 #10 & #11

I had another sales presentation today & since I didn't take my navy suit to the cleaners yet, I finally wore my black & white tweed jacket. Sergio actually picked this blazer out for me at F21... he said it was a "Michelle Obama" blazer, lol. I usually have a hard time finding jackets/blazers that fit me well in the shoulders since I'm pretty tiny but this one fit like a glove! Uhhh, NOTE TO SELF: Do not take pictures with hands in your pockets. My hips are not that wide, lol.

Jacket: F21, Tank: Old Navy, Pants: Loft, Shoes: UrbanOg, Belt: NY & Co., Watch: Coach

Today is another 2 outfit day since Sergio & I went to take our FOCCUS test with the deacon who will be marrying us. What's a FOCCUS test you ask? Well, it's a series of 175 AWESOME questions you have to answer with "Agree" "Disagree" or "Uncertain". My favorite question: "Do you fear being naked in front of your future spouse?" Oh and, "Do you worry that homosexual thoughts will cause a problem in your marriage?" Such a serious test ;) I can't wait to see what our grades are!

Sweater: Target, Tank: Old Navy, Jeans: F21, Sneakers: All Star, Scarf: F21

And in case you're wondering how I got my hair into that awesome bun, lol, I followed Sydney from The Daybook's tutorial: Round Two.


2 comments:

  1. Casaquinho ma-ra-vi-lho-so!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renata!

    Thanks for leaving me your link...I just looked through a few of your posts and you are so pretty! I love your dog too : )

    Had to comment on this jacket...what an awesome find from the F21! It looks very Chanel-esque eh? I also love love love what you did with your black cardigan in your latest post. I don't think it looked bad before (because it was very fitted) but the after looked amazing and chic. Also your comment about the before making your legs look shorter is true. The after is lean and shapely - and the addition of the belt is spot on : )

    ReplyDelete