Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Miss When Thursday Meant "Thirsty Thursday" - 30for30 #26

This past Monday, Serg & I stopped by my parents' house quickly and I found a box of filled with high school & college pictures. I spent a good 20 minutes flipping through, giggling, reminiscing, & shaking my head at some of my outfits (trucker hats, anyone?) It's funny how even though it hasn't been that long since I've left college, my life has changed drastically. Gone are the days (5 to be exact, I went out Tues.-Sat.) of bar hopping, late night fat sandwiches at the Rutgers grease trucks, and pulling all-nighters. I was in bed by 8:30PM last night!!! Don't I look refreshed? lol

 Shirt: NY & Co., Tank: Old Navy, Jeans: F21, Boots: Target, Belt: Gap, Earrings, F21

Thirsty Thursdays were often the best nights out at Rutgers... there were $2 well drinks and no one in their right mind had classes on Fridays. Well, today is Thursday & I have a fun-filled day of tabbing books for a giant sales presentation on Monday. I'll probably curl into bed by 9PM to watch Grey's Anatomy... and if I'm lucky, I'll stay awake for Jersey Shore, lol.

What a difference 7 years makes!
Me & my college roommate, 2003 (I told you I wore a trucker hat, lol)
Me & Catherine - Summer 2004

At least I have pictures to remind me how much fun I used to be, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment