Saturday, February 12, 2011

Horray for Manis! 30for30 #14

There are very few things in life that I enjoy more than getting a manicure & I really loved going with my sister for some girl talk. I'm having such a hard time adjusting to my sister living on the opposite side of the country that my mom suggested inviting a close family friend, Stephanie to join me. Stephanie is a senior in high school and really sweet so I was happy to invite her (even though I was worried she would think I was a creepy 27 year old wanting to hang out... lucky for me, she didn't, lol). We got manicures near by & then grabbed some lunch. It was fun! I just hope I didn't give her any bad advice ;)

Sweater: F21, Tank: Old Navy, Jeans: F21, Boots: Target, Scarf: F21, Earrings: F21


3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous scarf! love a skinny jean, boot, and cardigan look - so comfortable and so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look is gorgeous! I love that everything came from reasonably prices places but pairing it all together makes it look like it cost so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love love this look!

    Which boots are those from Target? I love them and might have to hunt them down!

    ReplyDelete