Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday! 30for30 #13

I'm so glad it's finally Friday! Serg & I don't have any plans for the weekend other than our last session of PreCana tonight so I'm really looking forward to spending time with him. Maybe we'll try to catch a movie :)

Apparently this dress is my Friday dress, I just realized I wore it last week when I had lunch with my mom (find that post: here). Before this challenge, I never wore dresses as skirts, but now I'm starting to see that it's a good way to remix a piece.

Sweater: Target, Dress: Loft, Boots: Bandolino, Tights: Express, Belt: NY & Co.
 Earrings: Henri Bendel

You may notice that the black boots I posted with my selection of 30 pieces were some beat up boots from Target. Since I was in desperate need of new black boots, my mom found these at ShoeWoo for an amazing price yesterday. I have such a hard time finding boots that zip past my ex-ballet dancer calves that I couldn't pass them up. Come on, real leather boots for $49? You wouldn't leave them either. I had not worn my Target boots during the 30for30 yet so I figured I could just swap them out. I also thought about swapping my purple sweater I didn't wear yet for a pair of leggings but Serg said I'd be cheating, lol. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Also legging don't count in 30 for 30 there like thights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about leggings huh?

    I really love those boots and I always have problem fitting zip ups on my calves. What style are those? I would love to look them up!

    ReplyDelete