Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Exhaustion... 30for30 #18

For the last 9 weeks, Sergio has been getting up at 4:30 in the morning to go to the gym. I guess my body senses that he's no longer in bed & I'm usually up by 7:30. We must have been REALLY tired yesterday because Serg skipped the gym this morning & we didn't get up until 9! I never set an alarm because he's always up & I guess he turned his off... it was awesome, lol.

Even after that extra sleep, I'm really tired tonight. I had another sales presentation this afternoon which is a BIG deal because it's a huge district so the big boss tagged along. Just that pressure makes your day feel longer. I'm glad I added this navy suit with some fun tops for this challenge because I have two more sales presentations next week (in Maryland... sad face).

Blazer: Ann Taylor, Pants: Gap, Blouse: Loft, Shoes: UrbanOg

Tomorrow will be an easier day at an awareness meeting... whew! Until then, I'm looking forward to snuggling on the couch and watching Modern Family tonight. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great print on that top! It's formal enough for a sales preso but cute enough for going out.

    ReplyDelete