Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Every Jersey Girl Needs Big Hair & Some Cheetah Print... 30for30 #9

Remember the outfit I wanted to wear when I was meeting with my boss in NYC but I didn't think it was professional enough? *mentioned here* Well, I get to wear it today since I'm just attending an awareness lunch for one of my sales reps.
Top: NY & Co., Skirt: Ann Taylor, Shoes: UrbanOg, Belt: Mandee, Watch: Coach, Earrings: Gifted, Headband: F21

I had some difficulties taming my hair this morning but after several attempts at putting it up, I decided to just let it be. Don't even ask what it will look like at the end of the day :)

3 comments:

  1. I like the gingham shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the mix of animal print and stripes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The belt is bolder than mine! I love it! I think you have to strain a bit to see that mine is leopard. You look great, and your hair too. :)

    ReplyDelete