Sunday, February 20, 2011

Double Date Night - 30for30 #21

Sometimes I think a double date night can be more fun than a regular date night with just me & Serg... Don't get me wrong, I love date nights but it's really nice to get together with another couple. Tonight we had dinner at Maggianos with our friends Lindsey & Brandon. We love going out with them because we always have interesting, funny conversations and we all have tons in common. Serg and I are really lucky to have an awesome group of friends in our lives. :)

I can't believe I'm already at outfit 21!
 Sweater: Express, Jeans: F21, Boots: Bandolino, Necklace: F21

I finally feel like I have the hang of putting things together & I think I have more than 9 combinations I can wear for work (not so much for casual days...). I'm sure once this challenge is over I'll be using my accessories more creatively than I did in the past. I have a new found love for my scarves & necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment