Friday, February 18, 2011

Action Shots - 30for30 #20

Another sweet Friday working from home :) My job can be stressful at times but it definitely has it's perks! Today I'm meeting with our wedding planner, Kisha from Pure Ambiance to meet with DJ for our big day. I think good music (and alcoholic beverages, lol) are key at weddings so I'm going to make it VERY clear that if I hear ANY synchronized dancing songs including but not limited to: the Electric Slide, the Cha Cha Slide, the Cupid Shuffle, the Macarena, or the Chicken Dance, the DJ will be putting his life at risk. No joke.

Today my awesome photographer Sergio told me to act "cute" while posing... I'm not sure what that means, but this is what happened:

Just waiting for Serg to tell me he's ready... Then....
BAM! Did I realize I only have 10 outfits left? Am I excited it's Friday? Or did I realize I needed to get some exercise in today? I dunno, but it did end in a LOT of squinty-eyed giggling...
Cardigan: F21, Tank: Old Navy, Jeans: F21, Sneakers: All Star, Scarf: F21, Belt: NY & Co.

I have a little secret to tell you... I'm cheating on my 30for30 outfits tonight! Serg & I have 2 parties to attend in NYC & I decided to give the rest of my closet a chance tonight (don't tell on me!)

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment