Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 for 30 Recap: Outfits 1-15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Most worn piece: F21 Jeans (I really should've added another pair considering I'm working from home a lot this month, but I'll just keep washing as needed.)
Number of pieces that have not been worn yet: 2 sweaters, 1 cardigan, 1 button down, 2 dresses
Favorite outfit: I think #3 & #14.
Least favorite outfit: #8, I hate suits.
What I've learned so far: a)scarves, belts, & necklaces are my BFFs, b)I'm doing laundry A LOT more than usual, c)getting dressed for work is easier than casual outings, d)why did I only pick ONE pair of jeans?!, e)this is much harder than super stylish people make it seem, f)that being said, I think I can finish this... maybe...


3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm gonna make it either! At least you are at 15! I'm only on about 10 because I wear sweats and lounge around too much.
    You are doing great though and these outfits are so creative!
    good job!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of doing something like this too! I (physically) wrote down all the items and tallied off all the pieces I've worn. Still got a few unused ones which was surprising. I'm coming up on day 12 so you've got me beat! And I really liked #14 too, it looked great on you :)

    ReplyDelete